8.13.2011

Hiatus?

woah, where did i go to? short hiatus...well i think so. i've been quite busy since summer is ending and school is right around the corner. i've been waiting for this feeling of back to school jitterbugs for awhile now. even though my summer was somewhat quite relaxing and fun i'm ready to hit the books, cramp late nights, and have a messed up sleeping pattern all thanks to that college life :) yup the golden years. well my hiatus is over and i'll be back on my feet keeping my readers updated on my journey through life itself.


by the way i will be doing my youtube videos when i get everything situated. hmmm but originally planned to start video documenting once i hit my year anniversary, but things don't always go as planned now do they?


we shall soon find out what i have plan ....


sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment