10.25.2011

Overly joyful

so remember ... well of course you remember. the psych exam that i've been stressing on for the past two weeks finally came. lols last night at 6:45 pm i, pocahontas, took the first psychology exam of the course. i was anxious and nervous, over hyping myself and my nerves went haywired. i even told my friend that if i get a 60% i would be satisfied. the exam consist of 50 questions plus 8 extra creds, multiple questions, true or false. no essay, but over a hundred words, meanings, people etc all together to memorize and know. i was terrified on the inside but cool, calm and collective on the outside lols. anywho, my professor  said she is the type to give you immediate feedback. so i'm thinking a couple of days but nope we got our exam results 10 minutes after everyone finished, man my heart was pounding --- so as soon as she called out my name to come get my test "kimi" ... it felt like slow motion as i got up and reach out my arm as she handed me my exam back .... i sat back in my seat, my neighbor watching me while i slowly look at my scantron to see 40 on the bottle right corner ... a sigh of relief exhaled as i sunk into my seat and release a huge smile on my face. my friend whispering "great job kimi!" i then turned it around to see how much extra credict i got out the 8. and i got all 8! so if my math is correct, 40 divided by 50 equals 80% plus the 8 points giving me a total of 88% whoop but oh wait, did i forget to mention that she gave the whole class an extra 2 points because she came late to class while we all axiously waited? yeahhhhh so in total i got 90% on my first exam! i couldn't be more happy and thankful, man guys i was stressing! lols but it's behind us and the next one is next month, i swear this class is just moving on by. i currently have A's in all my classes, i can't be more thankful at my hardwork that i've put in so far..this isn't high school no more, and we're all responsibile for ourselves.

Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

  1. well done chick! hard work deffo pays off ! xx

    www.bigassdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete