10.15.2011

Studying

i've been studying and studying, tying my hardest to maintain my grades to be atleast A's or B+ the least. sigh, but back to the book i go...just wanted to say hello to ya'll lols i'll be up for awhile ---- college life, right? oh yeah today i retwisted my hair, chunky twist didn't really hold up as much like i planned so i decided to untwist, wash, condition and twist in a medium size which looks much better, now these need to last me the last 3 weeks before i retwist them again lols. we shall see right? alright, back to the books seriously this time .... or maybe at 8 o'clock perhaps :)




Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I know exactly how you feel. It is definitely difficult to keep your grades up in college. It requires so much more work than what's needed to get a B- or a C LOL.

    I will all be worth it though. After you finish this semester you would have proven to yourself that you can do it and you'll figure out easier ways to maintain your grades and have a "little" fun. Good luck with everything and keep up the good work.

    -V
    www.nolongersilent09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks V. girl, i see fun heading my way in 2012 lols. i'm trying to get into this club (phi theta kappa), to even be considered you must have a 3.5 gpa ... plus as a soon to be nursing student i can't have anything below a B in my science courses. fun right? lol but definitely will be worth it once i graduate and get that career i'm so headstrong on :)

    thank you for the encouragement, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete